Title Associate Consultant / Consultant
Reporting to Team Lead/Managing Partner
The Antal International Network is seeking to appoint an experienced Associate Consultant / Consultant to within highly productive and profitable desk in a particular industry/discipline.
- Identifying business opportunities through analysis and research of potential prospects
- Key Account Mining and New Client Acquisition.
- Delivering high quality of service, meeting client expectations
- Stay abreast of competition, industry practices and opportunities in the recruitment business.
- Get engaged in Social Media Activities to attract talent to your line of business
- Develop and maintain an effective network to track systems for exceptional talents in your niche.
- Collaborate with Antal offices across the globe to maximize sharing business whilst promoting sharing of knowledge about clients and candidates.
- Prepare and monitor progress on Business Plan
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Reporting Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate in any discipline, Master’s Degree/MBA in Business or related field will be preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in Executive Search/Recruitment/Business Development with a demonstrated and a proven track record in your previous work stint.
- Strong presentation skills, client relationships, energy levels and motivation for sales.
- Fluency in English language and MS office skills
What will you gain?
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading Global Executive Recruitment firms. Antal believes in a strong reward and recognition culture. We have an attractive incentive payout scheme, apart from the chance of securing a seat at the Antal Global Conference, usually held at London.
- We believe in Sharing Knowledge, Information and experience- you get a highly charged intellectually stimulating environment at work and within the network.
- We invest in people- you get a long-term career possibility with us, through a clearly articulated and visible career progression.
- We help you step up the game by Certification program- the first in India’s recruitment industry.