We are currently hiring for a Manager Taxation; Delhi for large sized French MNC.
- 7+ Years of work experience in a manufacturing setup.
- He should bring in strong experience in strategizing and execution of growth plans in the company.
Responsible for leading Indirect tax compliances, day-to-day advisory, tax risk assessment, set and implement tax risk mitigation strategies, tax optimization and tax accounting
- Lead indirect tax function to have more efficiency in day-to-day function
- Ensure timely payment and filing of returns for Excise duty, Service tax, VAT/CST, Entry tax, Professional tax
- Review of monthly/quarterly/half yearly tax computation and returns
- Assess the impact of amendment/notifications and court cases on organization
- Manage changes to be made in Oracle processes to implement the changes made in tax regulations
- Manage Service tax and Excise audits and clarify various tax position taken by organization in line with tax laws
- Ensure timely completion of VAT/CST, Professional Tax and Entry tax assessment
- Work closely with cross function like Finance, logistics, sales to ensure availability of required information/documents.
- Tax Risk assessment, mitigation and optimization
- Good communications and drafting skills for preparation of notices/ clarifications reply
- Indirect tax litigation and manage smooth transaction with departments
Competencies and Profile:
- Handling of the Company secretarial compliances as per the Companies Act 2013
- Good & Services cross-states Tax management