Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing and promoting the sales activities of company’s products and services in the assigned region.
- Implementing sales strategies and goals and also communicating them to key individuals.
- Collaborating with senior management to establish and execute sales strategies for the region.
- Building and maintaining relationships with doctors and healthcare professionals.
- Managing the sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet corporate set goals.
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth for both long term and short term.
- Reviewing the regional expenses & recommending improvements.
- Encouraging customer retention, enhancing customer experience and expanding customer base.
- Collecting customer feedback as well as market research.
- Monitoring the regional competitive activities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Marketing, Sales or related field).
- Proven experience of 3-5 yrs in sales for Pharmaceutical/ Diagnostics/ Healthcare industry.
- Good contact with doctors and healthcare professionals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team worker and team builder.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- Willingness to travel.