Business Unit: Ladies Speciality Division – Apparel Mfg.
Reports to: CEO
Location: Faridabad, INDIA
Exp.: 18+ Years
Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech (Textiles (preferred) / Any Engineering) from reputed institutes
The role will be responsible for overall smoothening of all Operations, Techno-commercial strategy planning, and team management at Faridabad Unit.
Faridabad Unit is in the production of Ladies Specialty Division having an annual turnover of INR 1500 crore with 15000 of workforce and minimum 30 lacks pcs per month of production capacity.
- To ensure the company’s investments, optimizing unit’s ability to compete and increase the level of benefit by way of strategic vision, planning & operational leadership.
- To prepare the unit to meet the challenges presented by new trends developed in the market.
- To develop the annual budget of the Organization’s strategic plan.
- To Handle Operations & Techno-Commercial, strategy planning, Team Management.
- Effective Utilization of plant & machinery, Budget, PPC, Utilities, Quality, Handled Manufacturing of Textile plant per day capacity & Utilities.
- To Establish the Quality and to achieve Profitability of operation through Production planning and Cost control and reduction.
- To Set the MIS and Commercial Department along with PPC for analyzing, monitoring and controlling all achievement as per requirement of Management.
- To ensure Customer’s satisfaction through quality improvement and timely delivery, departmental administration.
- To ensure growth and development of staff member and workmen through training, the introduction of different quality standard and system, liaison with marketing.
- Exposure to handling 6000-8000 machines.
- Exposure to handling at least 30 lac pcs per month.
- Exposure to working with larger companies.
Our Client stands vertically integrated as one of the leading manufacturer & exporter of ready to wear apparels in India with 50 state-of-art-manufacturing setups spread across at Delhi, Bangalore, Mysore, Maddur, Shimoga, Bagalur, Hyderabad, Salem & Tirupur. It is one of the professionally managed organization recognized by Government of India with GOLDEN STATUS Certificate, headquartered at Faridabad. The company has been awarded for Highest Global Exports and Highest Group Employment Provider by Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC). Equipped with a vertically integrated textile plant located at Shimoga spread across an area of 220 acres with capacities as below:
- Production Capacity of 85 Million garments/annum;
- Spinning: Current production capacity of 30 tons/day;
- Knitting: Current Production Capacity of 30 tons/day;
- Processing: Current Production Capacity: 30 tons / day.
Our Client today manufactures more than 160 million pcs. of high-quality woven & knits per month and caters to all segments of the apparel industry. [160 million = 60% of woven and 40% of knits].