Position: Quality Manager
Reporting to: Plant Manager
Position Overview: The successful candidate will be responsible for Supplier quality check and
Experience: 8-10 Years of Experience
Qualifications: B.E (Mechanical or Electronics)
· Must have good exposure of Supplier Quality Assurance Supplier PPM DOL parts % Technical audit score. Supplier Audit and Supplier up gradation for system and process VPR (Vendor performance rating) QMS knowledge Problem solving tools.
· defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
· Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity
· Maintain, test and troubleshoot all instrumentation devices
· Test a certain percentage of all equipments based on industry standards
· Report problems or concerns to senior management immediately
· Manage our quality assurance division and ensure all employees meet their required quotas
· Provide training and support to QA team
· Create an effective, efficient testing protocol to be used across all product lines
· Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards
· Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process
· Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced
· Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
· record the results of their inspections through test reports. When they find defects, inspectors notify supervisors and help to analyze and correct production problems.
· To monitor suppliers performance on daily basis and guide SQEs accordingly
· To carryout gap analysis and initiate CAPA to achieve SQA targets
· To monitor and control non-conformities in the products and processes in the assembly lin
· To promote quality awareness and product awareness among suppliers
· To ensure cross functional coordination for resolution of quality issues reported in the plant
· To ensure quality targets for new projects through new part developments right first time.
· To update MIS reports to report quality status periodically
· To prepare and execute individual development plan for the reportees
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· In House Quality inspection.
· Supplier management.
· supplier Technical Assistance.
· Quality Management System and MR Assistance.
· Ensure all Document are as per QMS.
· Perform 5S audits monthly and maintain higher 5S Score.
· Maintain Updated Drawings, Standards
· Experience in internal and External Audits
· To resolve Internal Quality issues.
Key Competencies :
· B.E ( Electronics)
· 8+ years’ in quality control or quality assurance position
· Analytical, logical thought process and meticulous attention to detail
· Ability to translate skills and knowledge to others
· Knowing Japanese will be an added advantage
Who had worked in Electronics or power train BL