About the role
The Product Manager for Store will have full ownership of this product vertical and will be an
integral part of the higher management. It is also a highly cross functional role where the
individual will collaborate with vertical leads, designers, engineers, analysts, and the founders.
Being an important business line for the organisation, this is a high impact and high visibility role
and we’re looking for a candidate fit to take up this challenge. The roles & responsibilities along
with desired skills are given below.
About the Vertical
Store is our ecommerce vertical which operates primarily on a decentralized ecommerce model
i.e. every coaching can run their e-commerce business through their respective mobile
applications. More than 3000 coaching centers in India are teaching students online through this
platform catering to more than a million students.
As our Product Manager you will
- Understand Product's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are
recognized best in the industry
- Work closely with developers and architects to build applications in our technology stack
- Set product goals that are measurable with extreme attention to details, make product
decisions based on analytics, a/b tests, optimize the product towards the product goal.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to
enhance user satisfaction
- Track industry and marketplace trends to continually assess and enhance the product
and user experience
Desired Skill Set
- BE/BTech from IITs, BITS, NITs and other tier-1 colleges
- Must be from Technology Product Company
- Should be part of customer facing product
- 4-6 years of Product Management/UI/UX experience
- Strong experience creating examples through wireframes and mockups
- Very strong in data and analytics, A/B testing frameworks and user testing.
- Experience working at an agile SaaS company/start up is a plus