Head Marketing & Branding
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- To strengthen the equity of brand , by creating significant affinity among the prospects, existing customers and channels.
- To contribute to the development, implementation, monitoring and review of a business strategy that maximizes the brand top and bottom line
- To own and inculcate a wholesome business view, for creating and implementing comprehensive brand and marketing initiatives
- To build motivated and high performing teams through the effective leadership and line management to marketing staff
- Works with the Managing Director/CEO and other Heads of function to influence the creation and communication of company and brand strategy, business priorities and targets
- Development and implementation of impactful brand strategy
- Conceives, implements and encourages brand innovations for ensuring the brand vitality
- Developing marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Overseeing the budget and time bound implementation of marketing strategy including campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR.
- Has a wide network within the key brand and marketing circles viz advertising agencies including digital, photographers, film makers, celebrities/talent managers and similar
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and growing consumer trends.
- Uses open feedback mechanisms from the operations team with other departments to ensure the integration of the marketing strategy with the overall corporate strategy
- Collaboration with Sales/Retail and VM teams for In-store marketing/promotions and for external ATL/BTL activities.