We are Antal International, a Mid-Senior Level Recruitment firm; currently hiring Reliability Manager; Delhi for a large sized MNC.
His/her main contribution and accountabilities will be:
- He (she) is responsible for the safety and reliable operation of all the primary plants in India
- His (her) role mainly consists of defining and implementing the strategy, organization and processes (in particular related to maintenance) required to match the safety and reliability objectives assigned to his (her) department.
- He (she) monitor actively the reliability KPIs of each facility, analyze the results and propose improvement projects to reach excellence in reliability.
- He (she) is also in charge of developing the competencies and preparing the succession plan within his organization.
- Minimum 10-years experience in maintenance in industrial operations or engineering of industrial equipments
- Strong managerial and communication skills (in particular priority management, decision-making, acting with consistency and convincing people)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities (Root Causes Analysis)
- Project Management experience
- Ability to think and act in a complex environment and to interact with other departments/ affiliates/ entities
- Strong leadership and result-oriented mindset
- Good understanding of financial concepts
- Strong expertise in at least one technical domain related (Electricity, Rotative Machines, Process Technologies, Pressure Equipments, Instrumentation, Process and Control, etc...)