1.Perform all procurement and contracting activities including pre-qualification, tender management, negotiation, and preparation of contracts.
2.Strategically source and ensure the smooth functioning of Supply Chain activities from Material Request to Vendor Invoicing
3. Strong understanding of Taxes, Duties and Import transactions from procurement perspective
4. Coordination with Projects/ Planning / Sales and Accounts for smooth interdepartmental activities
5.Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
6. Keep a constant check on stock levels
7. Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, and dealers
8. Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers