iPBM Campaign Manager –
Join a high-performing Small Medium Business team at the world’s leading technology company, HP Enterprise
As the SMB iPBM Campaign Manager, you will have a key role in driving the overall effectiveness of our APJeC iPBM marketing demand generation campaigns. You will be seen as the Marketing Operations expert, and go to person for effective customer targeting, lead nurturing and lead generation strategies. You will also work closely with outsource vendor and country campaign/marketing managers on performance measurement, analytical models and actionable plans to maximize the return on marketing investments.
Engage with business unit Campaign/marketing Managers and SMB Team to develop & plan, execute, and track campaigns for the iPBM, using state of the art Marketing Operations tools. (Aprimo, Eloqua, QuickPivot, SFDC, and Marketing Cloud).
Establish targets for response volume, qualified leads, pipeline contribution, and related metrics for the iPBM project;
o Drive process consistency and efficiency to insure that the Marketing Operations infrastructure aligns and delivers on the Campaign Managers’ and business unit needs.
o Partner and customer data targeting: Provide advice and consulting on the optimal segmentation\targeting strategy leveraging our tools, infrastructure, and services
o Initiate and activate campaigns; perform day-to-day closed-loop marketing operations in support of stakeholders; support effective lead management (end-to-end process) in collaboration with Sales operations and Sales.
o Work with HP internal and outsource vendoe teams for successful campaign execution including purchase order creation, response and lead management
o Campaign execution engagement: Understand campaign mechanics, ensuring responses and leads can be captured and processed into the CRM systems. Provide monitoring of campaign execution, training and education to campaign teams.
Track, measure, and report closed loop ROI of Marketing Campaign investments, including number of leads converted to opportunities and wins in the sales funnel
Campaign analytics: Provide visibility and analysis of campaign results to key stakeholders. Provide analyses and interpretations of campaign data and market insights to identify key drivers for improvement. Reconcile market program spend to the planned budget.
Monitor Social media activity and track performance though social media digital tools and develop creative social media campaigns to improve partner’s purchase frequency and volume from HPE.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field is preferred
· 3 to 5+ years Marketing operations, programs and field marketing, sales /telesales experience
· Experience working with Marketing Automation tools such as Aprimo, Quick Pivot, Eloqua, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce.com is a distinct advantage.
· Experience in Marketing Resource Management (MRM) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications
· Familiarity with HP Enterprise product offering is a distinct advantage.
· Familiarity with Social Media & cloud based Marketing applications.
· Thorough knowledge of campaign-to-lead process
· Detailed understanding of Marketing and Customer relationship management applications and associated processes within these systems for campaign-to-lead set-up, execution and follow-up; SFDC experience is preferred.
· Familiarity with vendors and vendor processes used in campaign-to-lead process
· Understanding of marketing database and data attributes used for campaign targeting, response qualification and lead follow-up, and reporting
· Understanding of sales coverage models and lead routes to that model
· Advanced skills and experience in Excel and PowerPoint - Very good analytical skills
· Effective project manager and successful track record as change agent
· Influential leadership abilities, and ability to work as part of a virtual team
· Strong interpersonal skills with good written and verbal communications skills;
· Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of the organization and functional disciplines
Strong execution and self-motivated, goal getter attitude.