Position Head - Tool Room & Moulding
Reporting to Plant Manager
Reporting in Tool Room & Moulding
Experience 15 -18 years of experience in handling Product Engineering,Tooling, Moulding.
Qualifications B Tech (Mech), Diploma from CIEPT
· Review of customer complaint –evoke action plan for improvement along with respective process.
· Process monitoring through effective SPC methods.
· Team building to ensure defect free supply to customer with proactive approach.
· Strengthening the QA team by providing the timely information & monitoring the effectiveness.
· Optimum utilization of resources/team by line balancing & proper activity planning.
· Standardization of inspection method in line with customer (if any).
· Coordinating with support team for customer audits & leading the matching team from front.
· Rejection & defecting at the shop floor products wise process wise & evolve action plan for improvement along with respective process owners
· Imitating actions to improve on product and process quality and ensuring implementation of the same.
· Initiate & implement action for measuring, monitoring & improving process capability.
· Customer interface and monitoring & analyzing customer feedback for both internal & external customer & initiate counter measure for improvement.
· To manage periodic process/product audits to ensure the parts meeting the customer requirement Monitor the effectiveness of correction and corrective action implemented.
· Daily review of PDI inspection finding & taking the decision.
· Monitoring & reviewing the team’s performance against the targets set.
· Optimum utilization of resources to deliver the desired output.