Position Head R&D
Reporting to Managing Director/ R&D Director, Matrix reporting
Reporting in 4-5 Direct
Position Overview Strategically lead and drive the company’s R&D function
Age: 40-45 years
Qualifications: B.E./B.tech. Mechanical from a reputable university, MBA preferred.
· Ensure the product's development: Adherence of quality methods; Keep the development plan up to date; Ensure timely completion of each work package; Define and supervise work packages of Technical Development and manage necessary changes, Co-ordination with customers, suppliers and Industrial Engineering.
· Master's / Bachelor’s degree in engineering
· Strong written and oral communications skills
· Basic finance skills
· Professional experience: minimum 15 years of experience of working on Automotive (4-5 years on CAD)
· International Exposure Required.
(Functional & Behavioural)
· Strong managerial, leadership and people management skills.
· Strategic thinker and decision maker.
· Business and financial acumen with result orientation.
· Exposure to multi-disciplinary and multi-functional areas.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Multi-tasking and ability to work under pressure.
· Critical eyed, result-oriented, tenacious, dynamic self-starter.
· International exposure.