Position AGM\DGM Quality- sensors
Reporting to Plant Manager
Reporting in Incoming Quality/Process Quality/Final Quality/Customer quality/supplier quality
Experience 15 -20 years of experience in manufacturing & quality assurance
Qualifications B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical, MBA
Key performance indicator for quality:
· Customer Returns
· In-house Quality
· Incoming Quality
· SMED , OEE
· Customer Delivery
· Supplier Delivery
· TPM - QM, PM, KK, JH, SHE, ET, OD
· Value added to Employee Cost
· Customer must be safe from quality defects
· Define KPI & KAI of team
· To ensuring that all products being made by their organization meet company standards for quality and efficacy.
· To investigate any issues that may arise related to products as mentioned into comp. description.
· To help better the manufacturing process by making recommendations for improvements and help implement those recommendations that are approved. Set process in production to endure First Time Good (FTG) Parts
· To ensuring that all team members work together effectively to reduce issues and increase productivity.
· Develop improvements in inspections methods to improve product quality.
· Need to possess strong problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· They should work effectively on their own and in a team setting as well
· Knowledge of relevant & appropriate manufacturing, inspection and quality control practices
· Knowledge of ISO systems & procedures and compliance with the same.
· Candidate who have knowledge of TMP/Lean manufacturing /WCM /Black belt /Six Sigma will be given preference.
· Must have Lead by Example approach