Experience: 1-6 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Write good quality code with tests.
- Be able to clearly understand requirements and translate them into comprehensive solutions while considering all the scenarios.
- Estimate tasks assigned with accuracy and finish them on time without bugs.
- Help improve the quality of code and participate / lead code reviews.
- Participate in task grooming and sprint planning.
- Extensively and comprehensively architect solutions to implement features.
- 1+ years of demonstrable experience with Android development using both
- Java and Kotlin. Experience in Kotlin is mandatory .
- Experience in writing testable code and unit tests.
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals - Operating Systems, Databases and Data Structures
- Design, build and maintain reliable and reusable modules.
- Knack for solving complex problems without compromising on code quality and performance
Android SDE I 1-2 Yeas: Kotlin and Java, Should have developed a couple of apps at least
Android SDE II 3-4 Years: +Dagger, RxJava, MVVM
Client: is a multilingual education platform that uses AI to decipher questions from
images and serves video solutions. 93% of our users are from beyond Big 6 cities.
We are funded by Surge (Sequoia), Omidyar Network, Waterbridge Ventures and Tencent