Experience: 1-6 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Ability to brainstorm and come up with solutions to open-ended problems
● Ability to take ownership and drive initiatives end to end
● Write clean, reusable and scalable code to develop functional polyglot services
● Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
● Follow emerging technologies
● 1-6 years of demonstrable experience with backend engineering
● Proficient in at least one or more programming languages including, but not limited
to, Node, Python or Golang
● Ability to write testable code
● Experience building high throughput/low latency systems
● Understanding of relational and a few non-relational databases, and ability to decide
where to use what.
● Understanding of complex use cases of Cache, caveats of caching and cache busting.
● Strong understanding of CS fundamentals - Operating Systems, Databases and Data
● Design, build and maintain reliable and reusable backend architecture, which scales
to serve more than a million concurrent users
● A knack for solving complex problems without compromising on code quality and
● Write semantic, beautiful and scalable, good quality code.
● Understand Docker and ability to write Dockerfiles.
Client: is a multilingual education platform that uses AI to decipher questions from
images and serves video solutions. 93% of our users are from beyond Big 6 cities.
We are funded by Surge (Sequoia), Omidyar Network, Waterbridge Ventures and Tencent