· Working collaboratively with the client HR leader, responsible for assisting in business case assessment and analysis and implementation for all Corporate HRIS systems, as well as coordinating and leading all required HR resources on a global basis
· Responsible for ensuring all Global HRIS initiatives support the local legal requirements of the locations for which the systems will be used (i.e. Global scope creation and ownership)
· Responsible for the development, communication, rollout, and enforcement of standardized global HRIS processes in situations where a common automation solution is pursued
· Responsible for ensuring all regional and local HR personnel have the training and education required to adequately support global HRIS solutions
· Responsible for the standardization and enforcement of those standards as it pertains to the input and use of Global HRIS data, Global HR Processes which create HRIS data, and the data’s use for decision making at the Senior Management level
· Responsible for the facilitation of HRIS Steering Committee meetings
· Responsible for the management, mentorship, and growth of all HRIS employees within their span of control.
Qualification & Experience required (including key competencies):
· Bachelor's Degree and
· A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in HR and
· A minimum of 5 years in an HRIS management role
· Master’s Degree
· Certified in Six Sigma and/or Lean Sigma
· Experience with a wide variety of application environments (but not limited to) ERP systems and custom built applications
· Strong knowledge of global HR Processes and Policies
· Exposure to HR legal requirements in countries other than the USA
· Knowledge of Business Intelligence systems’ capabilities (Dashboards, Ad-hoc reporting, etc.)
· Must have previous budget and staff management experience
· This role will include a mix of direct and dotted-line direct reports
· Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Must be an excellent communicator (oral and written) and possess strong facilitation skills.
· Must be a problem solver and be able to work independently
Job Description Summary:
The Global HRIS Director will work collaboratively with the Client HR Leader to provide vision, leadership, direction, oversight and support for all Human Resource Information Systems. As an integral part of the HR management team, primary responsibilities are to provide HR strategy, leadership, and direction to global HR management in the selection, implementation, use, and support of Global HRIS system(s). Responsibilities include the creation, communication, training, and rollout of standardized HRIS processes, including global HRIS data and all legal compliances in the countries in which it is used. This highly motivated individual will be able to hit the ground running and quickly develop relationships with strategic partners to achieve the global goals of the organization.