Head Digital Marketing
- ·Develop the brand's online go-to-market plan, owning the online marketing budget and deciding on the optimum spend allocation across regions and channels.
- ·Monitor performance of each marketing channel; identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- · Test into new marketing channels; scale them if performance is in line with targets.
- · Ability to build huge people network/ increase the traffic or fans on social media profile pages. Implement SEO and SEM strategies to drive incoming traffic & leads
- · Optimize results for campaigns by working with creative team on A/B testing content
- · Extensively involved in running and handling end to end Digital Marketing including Online, Mobile and Social Media Marketing
- · Actively drive the company’s website strategy, website design, website maintenance including value adds like, database mgmt & community building.
- ·Directly managing online marketing channels including SEO, SEM, Social, Remarketing, Display & direct partnerships
- ·Manage online marketing agency, regularly assessing its performance against benchmarks and taking corrective actions when necessary.
- ·Monitor digital marketing techniques and strategies used by other startups & ecommerce brands; poach best-practices and creative tactics.
- Desired Skills & experience
- 8 to 15 years of Total Work Experience ( relevant experience of 5 to 8 years in Digital Marketing)
- Bachelor degree in engineering, statistics, applied mathematics, business; or equivalent experience;
- In depth commercial experience in online marketing, web and mobile;
- Proven experience directly managing Paid Search and Remarketing/RTB campaigns; ideally, experience running online display and social media marketing campaigns;
- Ideally, experience managing SEO or understanding of SEO best practices;
- Experience running A/B test plans;
- Highly analytical and organized;
- Able to think strategically while keen on being very hands-one to do what has to be done
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend