The candidate should be able to Perform a wide variety of complex secretarial and executive assistant tasks requiring initiative, independent judgment and extensive working knowledge of the organization. Work entails dealing with confidential and sensitive issues requiring a high degree of discretion and tact Responsible for ensuring coordination and providing administrative support.
• Conserves Director’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains Director’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Prepares reports by collecting and analysing information.
• Consolidation of Information Flow and MIS and Presentations.
• Managing communications with Heads of Departments on behalf of Directors.
• To set up core team meetings as agreed upon by the teams this involves coordinating with both internal Senior Management & external teams.
• Proper documentation control & filing of important & confidential documents relating to the project.
• Coordinate meetings and conference rooms for the team, internally and externally.
• Handle confidential information with utmost discretion.
• Make travel arrangements for the director’s & head of the business function for official purposes.
• Ensure that for the smooth functioning of the Director’s; all Facility & IT requirements are made available. Follow up with them if required.
Qualifications & skill set required
• Candidate should be Post graduate from a reputed university with good at communication presentation & analytics.
• Should have working experience of minimum 2-5 years relevant experience.
• Should have excellent communication skills.
• Candidate having urge to Learn and reach to next level.