As Project Manger / Lead functional-consultant
- Understanding the customer requirements, business challenges & translate them into process / technical solutions
- Accountable / responsible for successful delivery of solutions.
- Provide technical input during business requirement gathering and fit-gap sessions. Define detailed technical designs based on functional business requirements and gap solutions.
- Responsible for design, development and delivery of various application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions.
- Execute Unit Testing plans on all assigned customizations, interfaces and reports.
- Debug delivered functionality and processes
- Provide pre go live training and post go live end user support.
- Are responsible for devising the customer with the business strategies that are helpful in achieving the business goals and objective
- Maintained a high level of teamwork on client project.
- Involved in managing and building product functionality architecture extensively over Open Source ERP solution resulting in building clients across multiple sectors including Warehousing, 3PL, Retail.
As presales consultant:
- Support the Account Manager in identifying the needs of the clients.
- Access, consult, and design technical requirements of the customer
- Demonstrate BizInt SCM / enterprise solution to potential customers
- Build Proof of Concepts to potential customers.
- Define the feasibility/integration of a solution in a specific environment.
- Chargeable pre-sales consultancy projects to customers.
- Manage effectively the handover of the customer's project .
- Work closely with relevant Account Manager on project status and customer issues.
- Maintain an intimate understanding of the market, competitive threats and new market opportunities using this
knowledge to help drive additional revenue.
Other Key Responsibilities
Business Management, Business Development and Strategy, Mentoring
Sales, Client Relationship, Key Account Management / Key Account Mining
Operations and Delivery / Professional Services
Functional Consultancy / Principal Business Consultant / Independent Consultant;
Supplier / Customer management - establish productive business relationships with all levels of suppliers and
customers (internal and external).
Support the sales team to ensure that systems user requirements are captured during the sales phase.
When required create a pre-sales schedule incorporating all phases of a project, including the testing requirements,
and confirm that the budget is appropriate to resource the requirement.
To forecast systems labour for all projects and report any over or under capacity in a timely manner.
Project manage and actively engage where necessary the systems elements of integrated projects supporting the
overall project manager through the complete software project implementation life cycle.
Project Manage a portfolio of Systems Upgrades and Enhancement (SUE) projects Ensuring that the company's
project management procedure and Stagegate process are adhered to during the implementation of projects
Scope Control - control the deliverables so that changes in scope are formally recorded and variations agreed in a
Variations - ensure that variations are presented to customers and actively pursued.
Pro-actively engage and lead the site implementation for projects, ensuring the customers' expectations are meet, thus leading to successful project closure.
Software budget management - control project costs, deliver within budget and reporting thereof in the agreed timescales.
Prepare and maintain the project plan and schedule - control project time-scales, deliver on time.
Ensure that burn charts are created (where appropriate) and are being accurately updated by the project team on a weekly basis.
Monitor and report burn chart progress towards achieving the required project deliverables and highlight concerns.
- end to end SCM / Supply Chain Management
- WMS / Warehouse Management System,
- TMS / Transportation Management System, GPS tracking
- Logistics software, 3PL / Third Party Logistics, Distribution
- end to end Retail Management (incl. dealers / DMS)
- Advanced Inventory Control (Increase speed and accuracy of dispatches, RFID, barcode, etc.)
- Web & Mobile based Integrated Enterprise Solutions
- ERP, CRM, BI / Business Intelligence
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 5 years PM experience in Supply Chain/ERP industry managing a (Matrix or Directly) a Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong leadership and change management skills.
- Ability to simplify and clarify complex and ambiguous problems.
- Good analytical skills, help working with large data sets.
- Willingness to adopt a very hands-on work ethic.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with colleagues and management at all levels of the business.
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra hours as required to ensure deadlines are met.
- Capable of performing well under pressure.
- Provide guidance on potential solutions to business requirements vs ERP processes.
- The ability to assimilate large amounts of data at one time.
- Candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated.
- Computer literate, proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Have lead full ERP/Supply Chain Software system deployments to time and budget.
- Has a good understanding of all business functions.
- Engineering degree or equal by experience