We are currently looking for consultants with experience in the following modules: • Materials Management (MM) • Production Planning (PP) • Quality Management (QM) • Sales & Distribution (SD) • Warehouse Management (WM) • Extend Warehouse Management (EWM) • Advanced Planning & Optimization (APO) • Plant Maintenance (PM) • Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) • Transportation Management (TM) • Environment, Health & Safety Management (EHSM) • Global Trade Services (GTS) • Logistics Execution (LE)
You will be responsible for some of the following tasks:
• Play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the
• Work with the client to analyze their requirements: prepare and participate in workshops, requirement
• Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solutions
• Customize and develop the SAP-system in a project team, supported by experts
• Testing, assist in the development of test scripts
• Finalize the configuration & support the solution.
• Coach or lead different tracks or project teams, taking on more responsibility as you grow in your
• 3 to 5 years of working experience with Supply Chain processes optimization and automation,
• Solid experience in delivering the SAP Solutions
• Engineering degree or equal by experience
• Experience in the whole lifecycle of an SAP project Solid communication and interpersonal skills,
• Experience with large organizations and large projects
• Willingness to travel in Belgium and potentially abroad
• Good command of Dutch or French and English
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 3-year experience - SAP extended warehouse management.
• At least 2-year experience - 1 full project lifecycle.
• Good writing and documentation skills are required.
• At least 4-5 years experience - 1 full project lifecycle implementation with the SAP Warehouse Management (WM)