1.1. Business Competencies
· Obtains first-hand customer/supplier information and uses it for recommending improvements in business practices, products and services; builds and maintains effective customer relationships; gains the trust and respect of customers and distributors
· Knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends and information affecting his/her business and
· Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully. Biased to action, keeping focus of self and others on goal attainment.
· Maintains effectiveness despite continuous organizational change; adjusts goals and plans based upon both daily and long-term changing business priorities and requirements.
· Committed to continuous improvement and creates an environment which leads to design and use of efficient and effective work processes.
· Develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks.
· Monitors progress of self and others against pl
· Sees ahead clearly and can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately.
· In-depth understanding of customers, identify sales opportunities, develop / implement sales strategies and plans to achieve sales target.
· Sustaining and adding incremental business from existing customers; identifying new customers.
· Responsible for maintaining /gaining market share in the territories handled as per plans
· Has broad understanding of internal organization resources, priorities, needs relating to business
· Has detailed knowledge of sales process and expert selling skills to make effective sales call, Sales Planning, kol management, dealer management, attending OT with surgeons.
· Ensuring submission of Team achievement reports, Sales report; Stock and Sales statement; Key account Sales report; weekly work plan; Sample tracker and other reports required.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with all levels of customers
· Develop key opinion leaders in the region and make engagement plan with them.
· Plan and Execute maximum interaction to build customer relationships.
· Proactively identify Professional Education needs among coverage surgeons to increase level of awareness
· Coordination with External and Internal customers
4.Product and Market knowledge
· Self learning attitude, knowledge of product's features, benefits, product application and usage, anatomy, physiology and medical procedure knowledge through practical experience, training programs and learning from key end-users
· Market intelligence, do SWOT analysis of competition.
· Track market trends, identify threats and opportunities and recommend and implement strategies and plans to address them
· Share new updates in market to colleagues and supervisors.
· Updated about customer's support for competitive products and services and develop plans to differentiate/competitive offerings
· Anticipate changes in market place and act accordingly
· Designs and supports a learning environment in which development of employees is encouraged and occurs.
· Coaches employees to apply skills they already possess to new or complex situations.
· Continuously seeks to coach and develop employees past their level of competence.
· Plans and suggests effective developmental activities related to current and future jobs. Uses delegation of assignments as a means of developing competence.