- Manages sales activities for a range of products
- Responsible for executing the sales strategy to achieve the sales targets
- Manages the sales force to meet the company’s sales goals
- Will be involved in training less experienced sales team members.
Future growth possibilities: Growth in vertical or horizontal direction within the same division, within Sales.
Reporting to: ZSM
Location: Region assigned
KRAs & Specific Roles:.
- Develop strong KOL base
- Obtaining strong doctor patronage for all the products therapies
- To Establish & monitor strong distribution network in the territory
- To ensure market development and brand establishment
- To look after the regional sales set up in terms of all aspects, achieving sales targets, managing the distribution network.
- Achieving sales as per targets in terms of value & units assigned
- Achieving desired market shares in defined area
- Creation of new accounts
- Sales Forecast to be submitted every month
- Submission of sales reports on a monthly basis
- Monthly review of sales targets
- Quarterly update of database of customers
- Giving monthly stock and sales statements of the dealers in the territory
- Keep the team members highly motivated & support them to accomplish desired results
- Making joint calls with TSM/ASMs
- Guiding and mentoring the team
- Appraise team members annually
- Responsible for receivables management
- B. Pharm/M. Pharm or BSc /M.Sc in biological Sciences with additional professional qualification MBA or equivalent
- Candidate should possess minimum 8-12 years of total sales experience of which 5 years of Managerial experience in the same industry.
- Strategic thinking with business acumen
- Leadership qualities
- Team management
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent written, communication & listening skills
- Advanced computer proficiency in Windows, MS Office