Role:SR.Product /Data Analyst
● Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and effectively communicate actionable insights to grow the product
● Engage in deep dive analysis to understand business performance and provide concise summaries and recommendations to management.
● Support critical financial planning processes such as growth forecasting, sales goal setting, budget management, and business performance evaluation.
● Identify new business opportunities to increase growth performance and profitability and define new processes/optimize existing processes.
● Acquire data from various data sources and maintain databases. Own instrumentation and measurement of data and various data sources.
● Build business algorithms based on observing trends within the data
● Working parallel with the founders and the management on various projects to give meaningful insight of various trends/understand user behavior patterns etc.
● Conduct A/B experiments, identify and tweak growth levers and measure impactsstatistically.
● Own up dashboarding and visual storytelling of the data and automating theprocesses
● Learning attitude, curiosity and enthusiasm for working with data & readiness to get their hands dirty
● Strong background in Databases/Data Mining or having worked on Data projects in thepast
● Strong logical, mathematical and analytical abilities
● Past experience in working with SQL or other databases
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
● Understanding data visualization and story-telling, knowledge of visualization software such as Tableau and Power BI
● Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
● Strong verbal & written communication skills
● Expertise, aptitude, or prior background understanding complex and large datasets.
● History of seeking and acting on opportunities to improve data documentation, upgrade processes and reports, or increase data quality.
● Knowledge on ML/AI is a plus.