Sr Manager HR (Plant + Corporate) - Manufacturing
We are Antal International, a senior recruitment firm; currently hiring a Sr Manager HR (Plant + Corporate ) based in Gurgoan for a manufacturing Organisation.
Ideal Candidate :
- The Successful Applicant You will come with 12-20 years of post qualification experience with exposure to managing both Plant and Corporate HR in an MNC manufacturing setup.
- A proven track record of setting up HR Policies and Processes in a multinational is required for this role.
- Experience in managing stakeholders across levels from the leadership team to the local contractual workforce is needed for this role.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Managing a large HR team.
- Candidate would encompass- Managing the Corporate and Plant HR activities for an employee base of 500+ people including plant, corporate and sales employees (full time and contractual).
- Design the HR strategy and set up all HR policies and processes, aligned to global and tweaked where required to the India market.
- Build capability to execute the manpower plan, compensation philosophy, performance and talent management framework, succession plans etc.
- Providing strategic counsel, coaching and support to the management.
- Facilitating proactive business partnerships between management and Human Resources to meet business and financial objectives.
- Execution of the people strategy in India and provide leadership through effective objective setting, delegation, and communication.
- Leading the HR team and ensuring support on IR / labor law related matters.
- Ensuring all compliance with global policies and local legislation are adhered to.
- MBA from a premier Institute.