Location : Gurgaon (Haryana)
Qualification : CS + LLB
Job Description :
As head of Secretarial function of the company lead all secretarial matters related to the group.
- Extensive interactions with SEBI and other statutory bodies.
- Plan and conduct the board meetings, AGMs, follow the statutory disclosure requirements.
- Be a key member of Internal audit team and manage the internal audit process.
- Support in all Secretarial matters, filing of returns, maintaining of secretarial records.
- Labor and Employment related matters
- Industrial/labor laws/HR matters
- Ensure Legal Compliance like PF, ESI, TDS, etc.
- Statutory Compliance as per jurisdictional laws
- Managing entire secretarial functions including:
- Conduction Board Meetings, Audit Committee Meetings, AGMs and other meetings formally.
- Board Meeting Agenda preparation, Drafting Minutes of the Board Meeting.
- Drafting AGM/EGM Notice, Directors Report.
- Compliance of Companies Act 1956/ Companies Act 2013.
- Filing with ROCs and other Government bodies.
- Maintaining Statutory Records. Expert knowledge of Company Law, SEBI, Listing compliances, RBI Regulations & Guidelines and other related Corporate Laws.
- Knowledge of Drafting of agreements, legal Contracts, MOUs, online agreements, supporting cross functional teams by providing legal support both consulting plus helping in documentation, drafting of policies, litigation management, contracts management etc.