Job Title: Selenium Lead - Contract Role
Client: Media Conglomerate Firm
Location: New York, USA
Salary: Hourly rate (Contractor Fee) 55 USD
Visa Type: US Citizen, Green Card Holder,H1B,EAD,GC-EAD
Years of Experience: 9-11 Years
Media Domain experience is mandatory, Requirement Analysis, Test Case Design & Execution and Test Coverage Analysis. Good knowledge of software quality assurance lifecycle and defining Test strategies for projects and client engagements Estimate and review QA efforts as part of the overall development effort
Media Domain experience is mandatory
- Requirement Analysis, Test Case Design & Execution and Test Coverage Analysis
- Good knowledge of software quality assurance lifecycle and defining Test strategies for projects and client engagements
- Estimate and review QA efforts as part of the overall development effort
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the customer.
- Review the Test Cases documents
- Experience in working in Agile environment like SCRUM
- Participate in sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Hands on experience with databases, such as MS SQL / MySQL
- Knowledge of working on tools like JIRA Agile, Confluence and SOAP UI/Swagger
- Attend the regular client scrum meeting. Organize meetings with clients whenever required
- Identify and report upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable automated functional test cases to achieve maximum code coverage.
- Ensure that automation scripts function well across all supported browsers and platforms.
- Work with QA team in determining which test cases should be UI automation and which can be system integration tests.
- Automation testing experience including familiarity with tools such as Katalon and Selenium WebDriver.
- Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases.
- Ensure all components of the system have a high level of test coverage.
- Communicate with QA team which tests have been successfully automated and no longer need to be manually run.
- Keep test cases up to date with changing requirements and additions.
- Execute automated tests on demand and schedule nightly test runs.
- Evaluate and report on test results from test automation runs and highlight any potential quality risks.
- Hands on experience with databases, such as MS SQL
- Automate API testing. Local Indicator Local, Nonlocal
US Citizen, Green Card Holder,H1B,EAD,GC-EAD