Job Title: Business Managers - Various Positions
Job Grade: Middle Management
Client: Banking Institution
Location: Lagos, Abuja & Port Harcourt -Nigeria
Salary: Excellent Package + Benefits
Reports to: SBG Head
Supervises: Profit Centre Manager, Account Officers
• To manage customer relationships and drive the acquisition of businesses to achieve profit realization.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Prepare annual marketing plans and strategies for liability generation to enable retail officers achieve target objectives.
• Develop marketing plans and strategies for designated product ranges to enable achievement of targeted growth and profit objectives.
• Monitor and control business office income and expenditure to ensure profitability.
• Recommend the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
• Provide operational management support for retail teams
• Represent the bank within the wider community.
• Contribute to the effective launching of new products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue
• Facilitate, establish and maintain effective relationships with new and existing customers.
• Evaluate market research and competitor analyses in order to formulate marketing plans and strategies.
• Assume overall accountability for branch expenditure on products and services, such as the administration of consumer lending, current account transactions, overdrafts, credit cards and personal loans.
• Monitor and assign targets to PCMs/account officers to ensure effective focus on target achievement
• Maintain and acquire customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
• Providing strategic direction and operational support to employees
• Defining and implementing the delivery of marketing strategies and targets
• Coach and motivate employees to effectively execute their day-to-day tasks to meet corporate targets and delivery objectives
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIS)
• Achievement of set financial targets.
• Timeliness in the Preparation of annual marketing plans and strategies.
• Number of customer relationships improved on and established.
• Branch Profitability.
• Number of Fraud cases recorded.
• Number of Regulatory Infractions.
• Minimum Educational level – Bachelor’s degree; higher degrees/MBA/professional certificates compulsory.
• Minimum experience – 10 year relevant experience.
• Banking operations, policies and procedures
• Bank products and services
• Business development and acquisition
• Relationship management
• CBN Regulations and Policies
• Good Knowledge of the markets
• Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Excellent Negotiation skills.
• Good Communications skills(written and oral)
• Strong Selling and marketing skills
• Strong business acumen.
• Attention to details.
• Supervisory skills.