Job Title: Team Member, Digital Banking Audit
Client: Banking Institution
Location: Nigeria / Other African Countries
Salary: Excellent Package + Benefits
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be up-to-date on new economic, technological, environmental, regulatory, political and social issues or trends impacting or likely to impact Digital Banking Transaction in the bank.
- Supervise the review processes for the acquisition, development and deployment of Digital Banking products to ensure that they are in line with the bank’s approved policies.
- Supervise the review of the level of support to Digital Banking product by IT department to ensure that support is within approved Turnaround Time (TAT).
- Perform a comprehensive review of the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for all vendors that support the bank’s Digital Banking product to ensure that they are in line with the bank’s policy on SLA.
- Institute and enforce full revenue recognition strategies/tactics for the Bank
- Ensure proper institution of automated revenue processing in all system based product development in the Bank
- Ensure prompt resolution of all open issues in the Inspection Report, Management letter, Regulatory Examiners Report and other Statutory Examiners Report involving business offices in IT activities
- Ensure prompt and qualitative rendition of relevant Control and Compliance reports to the Head, IT & Digital Banking Audit
- Carry out monthly analytical review of the Bank’s revenue lines for completeness, accuracy and validity
- Review and report the performance of Digital Banking products to ensure that performance is in line with set target.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline.
- Possession of professional qualification e.g. CISA, CISSP, MBA, etc will be an added advantage.
Previous Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 2- 6 years banking experience in E-Banking products Control, Management and support will be an added advantage.