Job Title: Team Member, Networks and IT Infrastructures
Client: Banking Institution
Location: Nigeria / Other African Countries
Salary: Excellent Package + Benefits
Duties & Responsibilities
- Define compliance and substantive tests using CAAT software (e.g. Audit Command Language (ACL) and SQL square navigator on the following areas of the bank’s activities i.e. design and implemented short- and long-term strategic plans ,application systems operations, database operations, network security, funds transfer security audit, contingency planning/disaster recovery process, network connection , modifications etc
- Document findings (including identified control weaknesses/lapses) and proffer appropriate recommendations to ensure the optimal use of IT to support business objectives in a controlled manner
- Interface with the IT and ORM in Risk Management (as a delegate) to provide optimal support for the division’s (i.e. Corporate Audit and Compliance) tools and system as well as in the execution of IT audit assignments, resolutions of issues and implementation of effective control measures/ mechanisms when the Head, IT Audit is not available
- § Work with the external auditors and regulatory examiners (as a delegate) and provide required assistance in their conduct of regulatory and statutory review/examination of the Bank’s IT related transactions and activities when the Head, IT Audit is not available
- Participate in Test done on network/server performance, network/server performance statistics ,process reviews/redesigns as well as systems upgrade/implementation efforts to ensure that appropriate system controls considerations are effectively taken on board and implemented
- Minimum of Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Professional certifications like CISCO, CISA, CISM, CRISK, CISSP, MICROSOFT and other network operating Systems will be added advantage.
Previous Work Experience Requirements
Minimum of 2 years banking experience; minimum of 3 years non-banking but related experience