Job Title: Team Member, Revenue Assurance
Client: Banking Institution
Salary: Excellent Package + Benefits
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in all income lines using CAAT tools to ensure that all incomes are received accordingly.
- Review adequacy of existing control to give reasonable assurance that all possible income leakages are blocked.
- Prepare activity report for the team lead and any other assigned functions
- Participate and supervise the process reviews/redesigns as well as systems upgrade/implementation efforts to ensure that appropriate system controls considerations are effectively taken on board and implemented
- Monitor adequacy of security and control built into the bank’s IT architecture
- Ensure periodic Review of actual expense against budgets and resolve expense mis-alignment
Minimum Educational Qualification
· Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Accounting or any other numerate discipline.
Relevant professional certification e.g. CISA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CISSP and MBA etc will be an added advantage.
Previous Work Experience Requirement
Minimum of 2 years banking experience in similar position or 3 years non-banking experience in similar position.
Key Competency List
- Structured Query Language (SQL) Navigator)
- Audit Command Language (ACL)
- Unix operating systems
- Business Objects (BO)
- FTP – file transfer protocol
- Microsoft Office tools