Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of steel structures in the Middle East, it designs, manufactures, and erects premium quality steel structures.
Note : Position based in Nigeria
- Explore new potential business opportunities and identify new market segments
- Formulate and develop sales related policies & guidelines
- Lead and motivate the sales team, assist as needed in negotiating terms with clients.
- Manage the market research process.
- Meets new clients and introduce the company.
- Develop relationships with decision makers of key accounts through visits.
- Generate pricing structure; approve discount rates and payment terms & conditions Within his authority.
- Maintain and manage enquiry database and use the same for issuing reports.
- Review and analyze estimation output and make sure they are maintained at the required competitive level of the market and business plans for the company.
- To review recommendation by Head of estimation on enquires and approve the enquiries to be priced.
- Initial review of potential job in hand enquiries
- Final review of proposal with Head of Estimation.
- Attend techno-commercial meeting with clients.
- Negotiate with Clients and obtain order.
- Entering into contract with Clients.
- Liaison with Client for any commercial issue post order.
- Must hold bachelor’s degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering
- Experience of Pre-engineered Building Steel/ Structural Steel/ Building Subsystem/ Sheeting System/ Steel Decking Sales Experience
- Must have experience in Nigeria.