Job Title: Business Manager – Abuja/North
Industry: Information Technology
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
The Business Manager role is responsible for the management of all new and existing ESET partners and clients, day-to-day lead generation and sales closure in the North of Nigeria. The role requires constant communication with the resellers and clients to facilitate sales opportunities and closure through effective lead management and support.
- Implement Partnership develop sales strategy
- Implement overall sales strategy
- Build good relationship with new and existing Partners
- Build and develop Partners to deliver set targets.
- Ensure Partners are well equipped with sales materials and technical trainings.
- Expand ESET Clientele base by securing positive deals with new clients through partners.
- Provide feedback of the market, analyze and determine most crucial needs of key clients and partners and carry them out to ensure they receive first-class customer care and service.
- Prepare and communicate strategies and set objectives to partners to suit their changing preferences.
- Manage conflict and suffice effective negotiation and sales strategies.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and yearly review together with the Line Manager.
- Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed targets which must be met.
- Ensure availability of all ESET Products to Partners always
Key Performance Indicator (Annual):
- Seek new Corporate Sales – Direct OEM Sales and Partners Sales – 50%
- Add new and maintain viable Partners (100) – 22.5%Manage conflicts emanating from client-partner security and sales – 5%
- Update and communicate product information to all partners and clients alike– 10%
- Adhere to Dress Code and all company policies – 5%
- Manage incoming business leads for partners effectively – 7.5%
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills/Qualification
- BSc Marketing or other Social Science related degree (Minimum 2:1)
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Minimum of 10-years IT sales experience
- Key account management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of business planning
- Good people management skills
- Effective time and process management skills
- MBA in Marketing is an added advantage.