Our client is a successful large German company with more than 13,000 employees world-wide.Since 80 years the company has been making sense of large amounts of data from a wide variety of data sources with the aim to gain intelligent information for their clients (Big Data). Now, they are building a new unit in Data-Driven-Analytics. The aim of this important global initiative is to bring together the best Data Scientists, Consultants and Developers with an incredible data landscape in order to generate new premium analytics services for the market. Position is based in Nuremberg. For this team, we are currently looking for an exceptional
(Senior) Big Data Operations Engineer/ DevOps (m/f)
- Managing and setting up the infrastructure for the business application backends and frontends especially in the area of reporting and Business Intelligence.
- Developing all related backend and frontend applications with other teams in Germany and other countries.
- Automating the infrastructure by using latest technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
- You drive continuous integration in close cooperation with the developers
- Designing a fully automated infrastructure setup in several independent environments
- You automate software installation and distribution
- Developing and extend the existing artifact repository
- Developing concepts for bringing applications into the cloud
- 3+ years experience as operations engineer for Linux based infrastructure
- Excellent Linux Know How (Debian)
- Excellent knowledge in IT automation and orchestration (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Terraform)
- Excellent Knowledge of Virtualization Solutions (e.g, VMWare, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good knowledge in operating Apache Hadoop (e.g. CDH)
- Good knowledge in RDBMS and NoSQL operations (e.g. MySQL, Postgres)
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers very good development possibilities
- Attractive salary and very good social benefits
- International work environment
- Work with the latest, state-of-the art technologies and with interesting subject matters.
- Agile and dynamic start-up setup within an established, global company
Interested ? Then please send your application to:
ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: 0911 590 596 44