Our client is a large multinational German company with more than 13,000 employees world-wide. Since 80 years the company has been making sense of large amounts of data from a wide variety of data sources with the aim to gain intelligent information for their clients. For their IT team based in Nürnberg, we are currently looking for a
Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master (m/f)
- As an Agile Project Manager with a strong background in technology and agile methodologies you will take full ownership for the development of project management processes and practices.
- You will interact with key Product Owners, Engineering, QA and Data Science team members to deliver projects and initiatives in support of business objectives.
- Acting as a Scrum Master you will support multiple Agile teams through the various Agile ceremonies whilst providing status reports reflecting current project activities, dependencies, and impediments.
- You will work through blockers to keep the teams moving forward and support projects with geographically distributed teams, including third-party vendors.
- University degree or comparable qualification
- Expert knowledge using JIRA and Confluence
- At least 4 years’ experience working on IT projects
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE2 certification is a plus
- Strong MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project experience
- Solid reporting skills and analytical skills
- Familiarity with core data science concepts
- Fluent in English, any additional languages are appreciated
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers very good development possibilities
- Very attractive salary and good social benefits, training & development
- International work environment
- Work with the latest technologies
Interested ? Then please send your application to:
ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Herr Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: 0911 590 596 44