Our client is a large multinational German company with more than 13,000 employees world-wide. Since 80 years the company has been making sense of large amounts of data from a wide variety of data sources with the aim to gain intelligent information for their clients. For their Global Information Security team based in Nürnberg, we are currently looking for a
Information Security Manager (m/f)
As Information Security Manager you play an important role in developing IT Security polices, standards and guidelines that mitigate overall risks, strengthen defenses and reduce vulnerabilities of the IT systems. You will be involved in communicating standards and promoting awareness to colleagues in the organization, as well as coordinating and conducting IT audits in collaboration with the Internal Audit department, designing and conducting risk management activities and assuring compliance with security standards and guidelines. In this role you will report to the Head of Global Information Security
Your Key activities typically include:
- Identifying security risks and recommending mitigation plans
- Leading key information security initiatives and projects, aligned to the global information security strategy.
- Defining and maintaining information security policies, standards, guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Coordinate and conduct internal IT Audits and support external Audits on questions regarding IT Security.
- Supporting Information Owners, Regional Security Coordinators and Local Security Coordinators in the investigation and remediation of information security incidents or other policy violations.
- Providing information security advice to IT Colleagues, Region Security Coordinators, Legal & Compliance, Global HR, Central Services, etc.
- Gathering and reporting of security metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the security processes.
- University degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related field required.
- At least 4 years of working experience in in an Information Security role
- Proficiency in English, German language skills desireable
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA or Cobit 5 Implementation is a plus
- Project management skills: scheduling and resource management.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural, cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals.
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers very good development possibilities
- Very attractive salary and good social benefits, training & development
- International work environment
- Work with the latest technologies
Interested ? Then please send your application to:
ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Herr Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: email@example.com, Tel.: 0911 590 596 44