Our client is a large multinational German company with more than 13,000 employees world-wide. Since 80 years the company has been making sense of large amounts of data from a wide variety of data sources with the aim to gain intelligent information for their clients. For their IT team based in Nürnberg, we are currently looking for a
Technical Product Owner (m/f) - Analytics
- We are looking for an exceptional Technical Product Owner (m/f). You want to become part of an interdisciplinary and international team and contribute to an important global initiative? Leave your footprint and make an impact in the data driven analytics market!
- In this position, you will take full responsibility for your team, the development and the delivery of an analytical end-to-end software product that combines huge data assets with state of the art Data Science as well as Big Data engineering.
- You will manage the translation of user needs into requirements for a cross-functional development team and prioritize them alongside with engineering, Data science and Dev-ops tasks.
- You will manage the backlog, the definition of meaningful product iterations and the implementation teams as well as liaising with architects and developers to define data models, architecture and operational processes.
- Collaboration with people of different backgrounds and a keen interest in delivering automated scalable software products that generate relevant insights from valuable data assets will round up your profile.
- University degree or comparable qualification
- Strong background in technology and data management
- Experience in technical project management or product ownership
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to connect the dots between product managers, engineers, Data Scientists, UX experts and other important stakeholders during product development
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Fluent in English, any additional languages are appreciated
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers very good development possibilities
- Attractive salary and good social benefits, training & development
- International work environment
- Work with the latest technologies
Interested ? Then please send your application to:
ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Herr Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: 0911 590 596 44