Our client is a successful large German company with more than 13,000 employees world-wide. Since 80 years the company has been making sense of large amounts of data from a wide variety of data sources with the aim to gain intelligent information for their clients. To create well-defined functional and UI/UX solutions in close collaboration with Business stakeholders and technical architects in Nuremberg, we are currently looking for an exceptional
Business Analyst with UI/UX focus (m/f)
- Support commercial Stakeholders to analyze and express business needs for complex software development projects
- Develop functional concepts, models and solutions with strong focus on UI/UX design
- Consult and drive for completeness and clarity of functional as well as non-functional requirements
- Drive requirements analysis for software development projects
- Analyze and structure business problems
- Document challenges, concepts and results in natural language and in IT-models
- Proposes UI/UX concepts for functional needs
- A pragmatic hands-on working style with a positive can-do attitude
- Proven experience in requirements engineering within software development projects, i.e. Business Process Modeling, UML Modeling; Certification for Requirements Engineering (CPRE) is a plus
- End-2-End understanding of IT Software Development Processes
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Proven experience in modern UI/UX design. Experience in “Design Thinking” is a plus.
- Experience in master data management and data driven application is a plus.
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers very good development possibilities
- Attractive salary and very good social benefits
- International work environment
- Work with the latest, state-of-the art technologies and with interesting subject matters.
Interested ? Then please send your application to:
ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Herr Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: 0911 590 596 44