The Group is a global automotive and industrial supplier over 30 000 employees. The Group is already making a decisive contribution to "Mobility for Tomorrow" today with its high-precision components and systems in engine, transmission, and chassis applications, in addition to rolling and plain bearing solutions for a large number of industrial applications.
Since its beginnings, the company has been characterized by groundbreaking innovation and global customer orientation.
• Secure operation and further development of the central Microsoft Active Directory (AD) as well as the Azure Active Directory (AAD) and the AD-related services, such as ADFS
• Concept and design of the AD and AAD with a focus on security, such as Management of Azure Active Directory identities as part of a central Identity & Access Management
• Coordination with IT security, compliance, data protection and license management for the definition and compliance with the relevant guidelines and policies
• Identification and analysis of customer requirements and business processes of the specialist departments
• Troubleshooting and troubleshooting in complex Microsoft Azure (hybrid) environments
• Completed studies of (business) computer science or comparable training supplemented by knowledge acquired in practice
• Experience in Active Directory / Azure AD, Group Policy Objects (GPO) and hybrid Microsoft infrastructures is an advantage
• Good knowledge of ADFS and AAD connect is desirable
• Experience with identity management in cloud services is an advantage
• Understanding of technical architectures, structured approach and planning ability
• Very good German min B2 Level and good knowledge of spoken and written English
• High self-motivation and self-responsible way of working
Communication and team skills as well as commitment and high motivation