- Ensure the HR initiatives are cost-effective, run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment.
- Manage the HR operations right from acquisition process including recruitment, employee data gathering, contracting, induction etc. i.e. all activities to ensure that the right human resource is available at the right time and the right cost.
- Monthly management of leave/attendance, performance measurement, data etc. Remuneration payments
- Lead and coordinate any grievance or disciplinary actions;
- Ensuring that the performance appraisals are conducted on time and in a qualitative manner.
- Responsible for employee queries are addressed in a timely manner through regular contact and support
- Ensure that approved HR policies are applied across the business
- Contribute to policy development
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources/ Business Management
- 8-12 years of HR Operational experience with 5+ years of Operations Managerial experience from Manufacturing/FMCG/Pharma/Engineering sector.
- Good knowledge of Oman labour law.
- Must have strong HR Operational experience
Get Jobs Like This By Email