An excellent opportunity for a Supply chain Manager to work for a well known company within the healthcare sector ,the supply chain manager manages the daily activities of the operational sales support function and oversees workflow of all business processing including preparation of reports, charts and other statistics. Managing the sales support team, the position holder will ensure the smooth operation of the back-office functions, including but not limited to, contract management, pricing, customer service, local logistics and data management.
Experience of managing and leading teams is an essential and critical part of the role , you will also be responsible for managing projects, working with stakeholders and third party suppliers .
- Daily management of sales support team
- Recruitment and training of new sales support staff.
- Ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload
- Carry out staff appraisals, manage performance and discipline staff
- Delegate work to staff and manage their workload and output
- Promote staff development and training
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform advanced computing functions
- Familiarity with SAP modules and sales software
- Computer literate in MS office
- Ability to manage a varied workload and adhere to deadlines when necessary
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a managerial position and 5 years' experience in a related area
- Strong leadership skills and able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Proven work experience as a contract and pricing administrator/manager or similar relevant role
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including account managers, senior managers and external customers
- Bachelor's degree in area of speciality desirable
- Proficient use of a range of software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Administrator for CRM system
- Manage day to day relationship and collaboration with local logistics provider
- Management of product inventory and ensure alignment with commercial forecast
- Updating and maintaining master pricing databases
- Maintain customer pricing contracts in respect of price adjustments
- Prepare pricing information for management in marketing, finance and sales
- Manage tender and contracts processes
- Write reports for senior management and deliver presentations
- Assist the Drug Safety Officer and Quality Assurance Manager in the capture and archiving of vigilance reports and complaints.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.