Our client is a multinational Software Vendor operating in the application software sector with an innovative product offering for major clients primarily in the retail market. The Italian sales office is based in Milan but the candidate can be based in any location, ideally in Northern Italy where the majority of clients have their HQs.
- Primary job duty is to sell Application Solutions / business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Strong focus on new business
- Manage sales through forecasting, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Work with channel partners if necessary
- 3 – 5 years plus experience in application / business software sales with a successful track record
- Experience in selling to retail accounts would be a strong plus
- Experience in selling Supply Chain, Planning, Replenishments/Allocations, POS, Store Operations, Clienteling..
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Good written and spoken English