DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the development of housing scheme infrastructure e.g. roads, sewerage pipes, drainage etc.
- Do the necessary due diligence and short list vendors for sub-contracting, where sub-contracting is approved by the Board
- In charge of quality and timely execution of all development works
- Maintain a rolling ledger of development works and any delays along with necessary explanations and proposed corrective actions
- Oversee any house building construction projects that are undertaken by the company
- Lead the effort for scoping out land for new housing scheme projects (discussions with patwaris and representatives of land owners; other land scoping techniques)
- Lead a team of surveyors and junior engineers to ensure meeting of targets in a timely and effective manner
Bachelors in Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineer – registered with PEC
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- High level technical experience in managing a housing scheme(s)
- Experience with technical oversight of Home and commercial constructions
- Town planning licence (not necessary but will be useful)
City : Mardan
Proficient with Word & Excel; has experience with working on PC1&2 and knows how to prepare relevant reports for construction projects
Candidates with evidence of excellence in past work experience will be prioritized. Can be tested through reference checks and other appropriate means.
Career Level:Mid to Senior
Engineering, Construction and Town Development
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Pushto speaking skills are almost necessary.
Should be comfortable with working on a computer.
Must be: Responsible, Diligent, Analytical