Plant Director (Ceramic / Tiles)
Our client is working toward the target of becoming the Asia & Middle-East best Ceramic & Tiles Industrial manufacturer. Currently already one of the market-leading company in Asia with more than 30 years of history. In harmony with numerous technology investment they asked us to recruit and select a Plant Director for their main factory.
The Plant Director is responsible for smooth functioning of overall operations of the factory (all the production units) and to achieve the company’s long term and short goals within cost, quality and time.
- Fond knowledge of the Ceramic, Tiles and Mosaic sector.
- Previous experience in a Plant Director / Technical Director role for at least 10 years.
- Availability to Relocate in Asia.
- We are mainly interested in professionals that have built thier expertise in the italian ceramic and tiles sector.
- Initiate and coordinate major projects (e.g., plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, etc.)
- Responsible for overall operations and maintenance of all the productions units.
- To achieve the daily production targets as agreed with the CEO.
- To improve the quality of production, take measures to minimize the wastage and control / minimize the operational costs for all production units.
- To work closely with vendors (local & foreign) to secure better pricing and faster deliveries of the raw materials, machinery & equipment.
- To suggest, develop and implement latest ceramic tiles production technology to keep the company as the preferred tiles supplier/manufacturer in Asia and Middle-East and other markets as well.
- Manage the Company’s R & D, Technical Support and Manufacturing functions to meet budgeted financial performance.
- Develop the manufacturing plan and establish procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and Company quality standard.
- Foster a climate and culture where QHSE issues are addressed effectively and speedily, as part of everyone’s normal function.
Please apply to - email@example.com