As a Senior React Developer, you will be developing software as a service solution for the
US finance industry delivering cutting-edge business processes and consumer experience
through software. You will be expected to work in a dynamic team environment. You
should be able to quickly gain a system-level understanding of our platform and. You
should have a mastery of software engineering best practices including test-driven
development, coding for reuse, readability, and good object-oriented design.
- Overall 5 years’ experience with minimum 2 years of experience in web development by
- Extensive expertise in .Net Core, C#, ASP.net, MVC, LINQ quires, HTML/XHTML,
- Sound experience in different frameworks Entity Framework, MVC, JQuery and Angular
- Expertise in Agile Programming, OOP, Design Patterns, Object-Oriented Design,
Multithreading, Enterprise Design Patterns, Continuous Integration.
- Hands-on experience in MS Visual Studio, MS Project, MS Visio, Servers/Platforms, IIS,
Azure, SVN, GIT, Microsoft SQL
- Write and unit test, working, efficient, code using ASP Dot Net MVC platform
- Collaborate with a QA Analyst and Product Manager to design and deliver quality units of the functionality on a weekly basis
- Utilize best programming techniques, develop and follow the software development life