Technical Project Manager
- Hold a BS/MS Computer Science degree from a reputable institution.
- 8-12 years of work experience in reputable Software organizations.
- Past experience of hands on coding/development in Software Development Projects.
- Excellent English communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Must be an excellent people manager, able to lead cross functional teams with respect.
- Knowledge of SCRUM is must.
- An easy going and likable personality is a must.
- Familiarity with CMMi level processes will be a plus.
- Build close relationship & Liaison with US based Program Manager and Snr Software Architect to drive team deliverables and team goals
- Develop manage and execute project plans, defining scope, schedule, risk, deliverables and resources.
- Use SCRUM or Kanban software development processes. Must be able to switch between these methodologies and should have ability to tailor them according to the project needs.
- Manage, monitor and motivate the cross functional team assigned to the project.
- Liaison with CMMi Audit and compliance teams to ensure projects follow best practices.
- Set team goals; guide the team to perform their best via bi-annual performance review system.
- Become an engaging member of Project Managers’ team and help take Project Management to next level of process optimization, delivery excellence and leadership quality.
Technical Skills Required:
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
- He should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.