Enterprise: Our client is a leader specialty chemical distributor
With over 40 years of experience, our client is the specialist in the application of special chemical products and technical distribution for many industries.
Location: Cergy - 95
Title: Sale Manager-France-Export-Chimie de spécialité (H/F)
Salary Package: Fixe + Variable 10%+ Voiture
Type of Job: CDI – Status Cadre
Estimated starting date: Q1/2021
In case you cannot apply through our website, you can send your application to Jdeng@antal.com
I. Job General scope:
Our client is looking for a junior Sale Manager profile.
Required a dynamic personality who is customer oriented with 1st technical product selling experience. The successful candidate will need to have the capability to use their own initiative and work independently. The successful candidate will be expected to have technical understanding of materials technology for the key market sectors, as Adhesives, Isolation, coating electronic….
This position reports to Sales director
- New market, new customers acquisition – Business development
- Product management, Marketing planning
- Maintain and develop existing customer base
- Implement action plan to introduce new product range and consolidate existing one.
- Engage internal skills and expertise to support customer demands.
- Work with back office/logistic for daily operation.
- Forecast and reporting for Key accounts
IIV. Qualification requirements:
- A degree in Chemistry, (Bac+2/3) – Chemical/Material
- Over 2-3 years’ experience - Commercial background role in specialities chemical distribution sector.
- A record of successful new product / New customer acquisition - “Hunter”
- Customer/Result oriented
- French native language or at least C1 level.
- English fluent both oral and written, will be preferred
- Willingness to travel mostly in France and EU, up to 40%