Solution Architect (Key Accounts) Bssed in Paris France
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading global telecommunications service providers whose focus is on emerging technology.
Purpose of the role
The Solutions Architect will report to the Company’s Solutions Architect Director Key Accounts – Europe and the purpose of the role is to provide both a consultancy service to Key Account customers and support to the sales teams engaging with the key account customers.
The Solutions Architect will use knowledge of the company’s products and services to translate customer requirements into functional, effective and appropriate solutions for maintaining and upselling into the prospective customer base.
Experience and qualification required
- A successful track record in the telecommunications arena ideally from a global tier-1 network provider, SI or an ISP, with at least four years’ experience and demonstrable track record in designing complex global enterprise solutions
- Ability to speak on current customer network trends and industry evolutionary technologies, at ground or CxO level when required
- Industry Certifications such as CCNA, CCDA or MEF accreditation. Additionally, or alternatively an equivalent voice certification
- Data networking experience is a must including: Managed MPLS/Hybrid WAN Managed solutions, Leased Line / Private Line technologies including backbone transmission. Local and Global Ethernet solutions. Knowledge of SD-WAN is preferable.
- UCC solutions like Microsoft UCC portfolio & Cisco UCC portfolio, SIP trunking, VoIP is preferable
- Knowledge of Cloud hosting and security solutions is preferable
- An ability to work closely with sales executives, with a proven knowledge of the sales cycle with contract negotiation and business case understanding.
- With demonstrable technical, commercial (business cases) and contractual negotiation success in large TCV (>£10m) solutions.
Contact us today to discuss this exciting opportunity.