Our client, a global player operating in the fields of Computer vision, AI, wireless sensors networks, we are looking to recruit a Computer Vision Engineer at their site in Parma - Italy.
- 2 or more years of experience as C++ developer with a focus on Computer Vision
- Experience in at least, one of the following frameworks:OpenCV, HDevelop from MvTec
- Good knowledge of Linux OS as main development environment is mandatory, experienced on embedded distributions is considered a valuable plus.
Ability to fluently communicate in English is required (official working language).
- Knowledge on Machine Vision systems and apparatus (cameras, sensors).
- Knowledge on Computer Vision applications for 3D object reconstruction
- Knowledge on OO (Object Oriented ) programming and design
- Knowledge on program optimization and parallelisation using existing frameworks (i.e. OpenMP,
- OpenCL, Cuda…)
- Skilled in Python programming
Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
A strong team player capable of delivering results under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Flexibility but also strong autonomy in working by objective.
Please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref Number: CPV27