Searching for Data Engineer to design, develop and implement data solutions.
Data Engineer responsibilities include ETL and data quality automation supported by professional and bullet-proof software code writing in various languages, but mainly Python and DB oriented ones. Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle from preliminary analysis to tests and deployment.
- Design and develop scalable ETL processes to account different business specificities;
- Build and deploy robust data pipelines of high data quality in a scalable fashion;
- Support and increase automation and scale of complex data sets;
- Develop and deploy scalable and real-time data quality processes;
- Translate business specificities into actionable logical data operations;
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software;
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management, technical support and quality colleagues;
- Participate in the continuous improvement process to enhance existing software.
- Degree in computer science or similar.
- Have hands-on experience with schema design and data modelling;
- Have programming experience in Python. You have a software engineering mindset and strive to write elegant, maintainable code and you're comfortable working in a variety of tech stacks;
- You should a software engineer with a focus or passion for data-driven solutions;
- You have strong SQL skills and knowledge and familiarity with other distributed data stores such as MongoDB or ElasticSearch;
- You have 1+ years’ experience in data engineering and software development.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task effectively and to follow guidelines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good team working attitude with analytical and creative problem-solving abilities;
- Strong communication skills;
- Advanced interpersonal skills to effectively promote ideas, collaborate across teams and influence teams to resolve issues;
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills;
- Availability to travel.