Software Developement Manager - Research and Development
Company operation in the robotics wih AI is looking to reinforce its Reserarch and Development team with a Senior Manager, that will lead the sofware developers group.
Responsible to :
- Implement best software practices of advanced control methods for autonomous robots using ROS, algorithms for vision, localization, navigation, grasping and learning, for what are critical products of the business.
- Hardware/Software integration - Integrate robotics with associated peripherals, controllers or other equipment
- Implement QA methodologies involving software running continuously on real robots
- Code style / Code documentation and management an impeccable user manual
- Take part in Patents registry
- Moniyor team progress, hire new elements.
- Experience as team manager in the last last 3 years, with direct reporting to senior management.
- Strong Python and C++ knowledge, advanced Linux
- Strong knowledge in Architecture / OOP / QA tools
- Strong knowledge in SCRUM, JIRA and/or similar tools
- Experience in delivery projects under short-term schedule and addressing clients’ needs.
- Experience in working with real-time systems, networking, data acquisition, motor control, variety of sensors, numerical methods and knowledge of algorithms in vision and optimization
- Masters / PhD in computer science / electrical engineering / robotics / similar field with a background in Critical Systems Industry.
This is a position to make a difference and manage a multidisciplinary high skilled team.
Plenty of opportunity for growth, learn and development
- Computer Software